Monday

i just want to sleep!!

i just want to sleep! is that a crime?

is that bad that i wake up at lunch time every day?
riiiiing riiiiing my cellphone rings and i realize i am late for work. Not again!!! i have had a nasty week. sleepy and all, i took my back-pack and left. while lighting the "pucho" i almost vomited; nothing i had eaten. i had to buy soda not to faint! it was too warm and i got up too fast! that was probably the reason for me feeling sick. yeah, the cigarrette was the trigger of course. i still had to get on the bus to get to work(an hour under the sun and next to the always charming, sweaty, and sticky passengers) but wouldn´t have saved me from getting there on time. so, i had to take a taxi to the other side of town.

_ would a 100 "pesos"get me to "la teja"?(part of the city where i work)
_ no
_shit!! anyways, i have to get there.
you better hurry for this fortune or i´ll be in troubles!!

_blblablablabla YOU CAN´T SMOKE IN HERE!!!! blablablabla

i knew that cab was gonna cost me 200 pesos and that was sad!! a bus only costs $15.
half way when i had convinced him we were too far from the central so i could smoke i decided to look my "agenda".

_ take it easy. u don´t have to hurry!(i said)

fuck!! i was one hour too early and to sleepy to have realized!
some of us are idiots and that can´t be denied.

this was just some factual evidence form your fellow idiot... i mean... friend! ;)

what about all of u suckers!! i miss being part of collective stupidity. stand by me and show me i am not the only one!!!... pleaseeeeeeee :(=

1 Comments:

Blogger The WSS said...

Maaan, I miss our fellow stupidit aka the cave as well.... :(

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home